I am currently working on a new research project focusing on embodied practices of transformation and facilitation within Peace Studies.
Recently concluded projects include the English translation of Wolfgang Dietrich's Variationen über die vielen Frieden (Interpretations of Peace in History and Culture) and co-editorial work on the Palgrave International Handbook of Peace Studies. A Cultural Perspective.
My book The Art of the Transpersonal Self. Transformation as Aesthetic and Energetic Practice is available in print.
Research interests include:
* Energetic, Moral, Modern, Postmodern and Transrational Peaces;
* Humanistic and Transpersonal Psychology;
* Embodied Practices of Transformation: Holotropic Breathwork, Five Rhythms Dance,
Theatre of the Oppressed, Systemic Constellations;
* Elicitive Conflict Transformation;
* Transrational Research Methods;
* Postmodern Theory and Philosophy.